We may be lighthearted, but we are taking COVID 19 seriously and only want like minded guests to be staying with us during this challenging time. This is how we’re handling things now:
- Each suite will be sanitized prior to guests arrival, in addition to our normal cleaning practices. Suites will be disinfected between stays with the use of a disinfecting fogger and product suitable against COVID, Sars, etc. See it in action below!
- We are not entering guest suites during stays. We ask that you reuse your bath and beach towels that are available in your suite. If you need anything during your time with us, please let us know and we will deliver as necessary.
- All towels and linens washed and sanitized between stays.x
- Each suite has it’s own air conditioning and heating unit, therefore no there is no shared, circulated air between suites.
- No additional guests allowed on property; only those listed on the reservation. In addition, only 2 people will be allowed per suite (with the exception of children traveling with parents or a whole house buy out).
- In a joint sustainability and COVID safety practice, ceramic coffee mugs are available in the suites as well as outdoor cabana. And reusable water cups are available in the cabana alongside our water cooler. We are doing our best to reduce to single stream waste. Take a mug or cup and use it for your entire stay.
This intimate property does not have an indoor common area and therefore allows for guests to have plenty of their own space with limited physical interaction with other guests. Being a small property, we want you to feel confident and comfortable in choosing us as your accommodation during these changing times.